Preorder tickets now — we expect a sell-out!
For Literary Death Match's 49th-ever SF-based show, we're teaming with the Contemporary Jewish Museum for a genius night in one of The City's prettiest confines, with an all-star cast that'll have you wowed to the point of being verklempt. Not to be missed!
To celebrate the unique night, we're pulling in a fourth all-star judge to round out a talent-stacked lineup:
* best-selling author Ayelet Waldman (author of Bad Mother)
* Peabody/Emmy award-winning writer/director/producer Richard Kramer (My So-Called Life, author of These Things Happen)
* comedian Josh Kornbluth (the mind behind The Mathematics of Change)
And the readers? Awesomeness abound:
* Jason Turbow, author of The Baseball Codes
* Randall Babtkis, author of The Originals
* Zarina Zabrisky, author of Iron
* Suzanne Kleid, co-editor of the anthology Created In Darkness By Troubled Americans
Hosted by LDM creator Adrian Todd Zuniga.
Where: Contemporary Jewish Museum, 736 Mission Street, SF (map)
When: Doors at 6:30, Show at 7:05 (sharp) until 8:30. Afterdrinks after.
Cost: $5 for members; $10 general (advanced tickets encouraged)
This is an all-ages event.
Preorder tickets are non-refundable. They can be transferred one time to another person or same-priced event.
Follow LDM on Twitter and/or Facebook