A limited numbered edition of six 17"x23" color posters printed on quality paper illustrated with over 200 color photos showing all Russian Federation awards. It also includes the newly redesigned orders from 2010.
The awards system of the Russian Federation has varied and distinct origins. The first being the pre-1917 orders of the Russian Empire that were reestablished after 1991. The second is from former Soviet orders that were slightly modified and kept after the USSR’s collapse. There are many new awards that resemble Imperial awards in basic design. There are also many awards that are now bestowed by ministries and departments that did not previously have their own honors system.
The entire Russian Federation’s Federal Awards system was revised in 2010 by Presidential Decree ¹1099 dated 7 Sep 2010. Under this decree, many of the old former Soviet orders that had been retained in 1991 were completely redesigned. These new awards are included on these charts.
There are five individual posters in this series:
1. Orders of the Russian Federation.
2. Decorations and Medals of the Russian Federation.
3. Decorations and Medals of the Russian Ministry of Defense.
4. Decorations and Medals of the Russian Intelligence and Security Services.
5. Decorations and Medals of the Russian Interior Ministry.