‘MASTER of DYSFUNCTION’ and Bestselling author Warren Adler wants to take you to Lunch at one of NYC’s Historic Literary Clubs
Acclaimed author of the iconic ‘darker-than-pitch comedy’ The War of the Roses, Warren Adler is celebrating the release of his 33rd novel The Serpent’s Bite, and he is inviting you to lunch at one of the most prestigious literary clubs in NYC!
Pioneering independent author and publisher, Adler wants to hear from readers and writers about the changing heart and soul of reading, writing and publishing today. How has reading touched your life? If you’re a writer, what does the publishing world look like from where you stand? Are you excited by the ease of digital publishing, or daunted by the volume of new writers coming onto the market? Adler wants to start a conversation with you, learn who you are, and what fiction and reading mean in your life.
All you need to do is write a blog or Facebook post of around 300 words on ‘What Reading Fiction Means to Me,’ and you can win a FREE trip to New York City, a two-night stay at a hotel, and lunch with the ‘master of dysfunction’ himself at one of the most historic literary clubs in NYC**! Local NYC residents receive a spending voucher!
The most creative, inspiring and cogent post will win! We will select the entry that best articulates the passionate universal need to find insight, wisdom, and joy in reading fiction and that best reflects the passion and spirit of the conversation you are trying to have with Warren Adler. Write well, from the heart!
Eligibility: The contest is open to all members of the reading, writing and blogging community and anyone interested in meeting the acclaimed author and getting the inside scoop on independent publishing from the e-book pioneer himself.
1. Register to enter at www.warrenadler.com
2. Write a blog or Facebook post about “What Reading Fiction Means to Me” in no more than 300 words, and then email us a link to your post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Spread the Word: Share a free e-book on from our weekly FREE E-book Giveaway! Share your blog post and start the conversation amongst your friends and followers, in your comments, and social network. Please use the Twitter hashtag #NYClunch2012.
The winner will receive:
1. The winning essay featured on www.warrenadler.com.
2. A domestic round-trip ticket (Ground/Air) to NYC. Local NYC residents will receive an equivalent spending voucher.
3. A two-night hotel stay in NYC!
4. An exclusive lunch date with author Warren Adler at the most prestigious literary club in NYC, where he will answer all your questions about writing, publishing and his book to movie experiences.
Visit www.warrenadler.com for more information and directions on how to register.