Nordstrom recalls kids shoes
If you bought cute kids shoes at Nordstrom, please pay attention.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the store announced a voluntary recall. of about 31,000 pairs of Nordstrom brand girls' shoes made in China.. The surface paint on the outer sole contains excessive levels of lead. No reports of anyone harmed by the shoes.
The recall includes six styles of Nordstrom-brand shoes for girls sizes 10 through big kids size 7, sold between September 2006 through February 2009.
1. "Clarice-Fab" flats are bone colored with a bow.
2. "Eva-Fab" are bone colored T-strap sandals.
3. "Fern-Fab" are ankle strap sandals sold in bone, pink, white, blue polka-dot or pink polka-dot.
4. "Lilly-Fab" are fuchsia gingham ballerina flats with a bow.
5."Rita-Fab" are ankle strap dress shoes sold in ivory linen, pink linen, white linen, cafe satin, silver satin or white satin
6. "Vivi-Fab" are open-toe dress shoes in bone, white, green polka-dot, lavender polka-dot or yellow polka-dot.
Customers might not remember the specific names of the shoes but all the one on recall have Nordstrom embossed on the insole. They were sold exclusively at: Nordstrom stores $35 to $45 between September 2006 through February 2009.
Return to Nordstrom store for a full refund or exchange.