Blog Post by thierry kauffmann - Aug.13.2010 - 1:22 pm
- The Red Room is one of three state parlors on the first floor in the White House, the home of the President of the United States. The room has served as a parlor and music room, and recent presidents have held small dinner parties in it. It has been traditionally decorated in shades of red.
- The Red Room (Röda rummet) is a satirical Swedish novel by August Strindberg, published during 1879.
- "The Red Room" is a short story written by H. G. Wells in 1894.
- Red Room|赤い部屋|Akai heya is an interactive Adobe Flash horror animation, entirely in Japanese, about an urban legend called "the Red Room". The protagonist searches on the Internet for proof of its existence, only for the results to go horribly awry. ...
- The Red Room is a psychological thriller novel by Nicci French, the pseudonym of English husband-and-wife team Nicci Gerrard and Sean French. It was first published in 2001.
- is furnished in the style of the period from 1810 to 1830. The walls are hung with red silk.
In my red room, you might find a bottle of red, a view on the hills, and two glasses. Anyone care to join me?
I rise at dawn. Could be 5AM, could be midnight, I call it dawn, because this is where I begin.”
I am a composer. Following the death of the producer of my debut CD, I started writing a memoir of what it was to be working with someone as extraordinary as Judy Whiting was. This is my first solo effort. Prior to composing, I was a financial analyst in...
thierry’s Favorite Books
Gone with the wind, Song of Solomon, Old School, Sentimental Education, Ilyad, Summer of 42, Mason and Dixon, She came undone, The last picture show.