That's what my dad always called me!!!
The downside of getting all these storms was my Internet was out ALL day yesterday and through the night.
The upside--I wrote 9,000 words on Dragon Fae, and edited more on Highland Rake, cleaned my house and went out to see a movie and had lunch with a friend!!!
Which goes to show how much time I spend on the Internet!!! Nine-thousand words! That's a great day of writing!
However, that means I'm back on the Internet this morning. For good reason.
1. I had to sign up to judge the Ritas.
2. I had to get the email about the Highland blog hop I'll be participating in on Sep 21. Yikes, already??? Which means I need to write it and prepost it.
3. I had to upload my lessons for my online workshop on Dealing with Rejection!
4. I had to get notice about a blog I still need to write for a paranormal blog for Oct 1. And write it and send it to the blog owner.
5. And respond to other important emails concerning promotion.
6. And I need to learn who the winner is for the blog last week.
7. I still need to upload 10 more books to Kobo.
8. I need to update book covers on my blog.
9. I need to update my website...again.
These are the ones at Kobo now!
- Demon Trouble Too
- Forbidden Love
- Killing the Bloodlust
- Kiss of the Vampire
- Lady Caroline and the Egotistical Earl
- Seducing the Huntress
- Siren's Lure
- The Beast Within
- The Deadly Fae
- The Trouble with Demons
- The Winged Fae
- Vampiric Calling
So, now it's time to write a couple of blogs and then get back to the business of writing.
It's still raining!!!
I love it.
But I'm thinking once I get all these other Internet jobs done, I'm going to have to have an Internet blackout...self-imposed, so I can write 9,000 words again on a mss!!
What about you? Do you look at the downside more or the upside more?
I'm excited! It's raining! I have the big blog tour starting next week, with a different one on Friday, and I'm making mucho progress on both Dragon Fae (YA) and Highland Rake (Medieval Highland romance)...
And it's only the beginning of the week!
Have a super great rainy Monday!!!
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality!"