1. It's not part of their moral character.
2. No wolf wants to be considered a dog.
3. Their mate has awfully big teeth.
4. If they have offspring--it's even worse than having just one extra kid, but they'll end up with a whole litter of them.
5. Wolves can smell other wolves. So if a wolf plays around, his or her mate will know!
6. They're hunters.
7. They're predatory.
8. They have long memories.
9. They don't get mad, they get even.
10. Did I mention the really big teeth?
Can you think of any other reason why werewolves really shouldn't stray?
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male."