Here are ten late-night, slightly inebriated reasons (thank GOD no one reads this blog!):
1. because it's in me and it has to come out.
2. because if I don't someone else will have to.
3. because my fingers itch and I have to touch the keyboard.
4. because the story came to me in my sleep.
5. because the characters won't stop yelling at me.
6. because I can't believe this is all there is.
7. because things somehow have to make a pattern.
8. because I couldn't resist the title I thought of.
9. because tomorrow I might not be able to.
10. because somebody said I couldn't, and I want to prove him wrong.
Causes Susanne Dunlap Supports
New York Public Radio, WFCR, Connecticut Opera, Neuroblastoma Foundation