Congratulations on being the proud owner of an iPad.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced iPad user, The Best iPad Guide has something to offer. As a beginner, I take you from opening the box to in-depth tutorials on every app. For those familiar with an iPad, I will show you popular third-party apps and even give you a sneak peak at the upcoming iOS 5 software update.
Please come back to my website for tips, tricks and new app reviews and sign-up for our free newsletter. To buy The Best iPad Guide, just click here to purchase. Make sure to visit the iPad Blog for tips, tricks, app reviews and more!
If you are not completely satisfied, I will fully refund your book through my 60 day money back guarantee. Feel free to contact me at: admin@NewCastleHouse.biz.
What will you Learn from this book?
- How to Choose the Correct iPad.
- iPad overview of Buttons, switches and Ports.
- Configuring and Customizing your iPad.
- Configuring email on your iPad.
- How to Master YouTube on your iPad.
- How to configure Business settings such as VPN, Contacts, Notes and Calendar settings.
- How to Use ALL Built-in apps such Safari, FaceTime, Photos, iTunes, iBooks, Maps and many more.
- How to use accessories such as Airplay, Apple TV, AirPrint and third-party apps such as Skype, Dropbox and Kindle.
- How to Purchase Apps through the App Store.
- Chapter dedicated to iOS Preview such as iMessage, Newsstand, Twitter Integration, Safari and more.