photo: Cover of Spring 2012 issue of Space and Time Magazine, with my story, "Hide the Weird," inside!!!
In honor of Hall of Famer Jim Rice, #14, left fielder of the Boston Red Sox, last in the trifecta of Ted Williams, Yaz and Rice in front of the Green Monster--and a minor mention in "Hide the Weird"--I hereby announce a contest, 1st prize a free, signed copy of the current Spring 2012 issue of Space and Time Magazine with my story in it, to the fourteenth person who leaves a comment or an email (see above) with the words HIDE THE WEIRD in the beginning of the comment or email. Please leave a name so I can contact you specifically for the address to send the issue.
"Hide the Weird" is the fourth story in the current, Spring 2012 issue of Space and Time Magazine. Please go to www.spaceandtimemagazine.com and click on the mushroom cloud / skeleton-lounging cover (pretty cool cover, actually) to see the Table of Contents with my story. Facsimile of the Table of Contents appears below.
Editor’s Geeble by Hildy Silverman
- A Test of Faith for a Couple of True Believers by Scott Edelman
- Brain Scram by Erik Johnson
- The Gnomes of Carrick County by John R. Fultz
- Hide the Weird by Steven E. Belanger
- Prisoner of War by Floris M. Kleijne
- The Preacher Man by W.K. Tucker
- (Haiku) by Professor Yunshen Jiang
- Zugzwang by David M. Rheingold
- The Innkeeper’s Dream by Sofia Rhei
- Found by Professor Yunshen Jiang
- Stardust by Gary Frank
- An Interview with Kevin J. Anderson by Stephen Euin Cobb
- Word Ninja by Linda D. Addison
- Review: By Other Means by Sam Tomaino
- The Tale Wagging the Dog by Daniel Kimmel
- Victor Giannini
Causes Steven Belanger Supports
APSCA and a couple of others that I forget until the pledges come in the mail.