This book courageously takes men on a journey that begins in the brain and ends in the penis. Men want a woman who is a saint during the day who loves them like their mothers, unconditionally, and a sinner during the night who make love to them like a prostitute. This disparity between the two women drive men into the arms of their wives for maternal comfort and drive men into the arms of mistresses/prostitutes for sexual gratification. This is the central thesis of the book and these are the central questions that are explored:
1. Do most men have three lives: public, private and secret?
2. Why do men who are also cheating condemn men who get caught cheating?
3. Why do smart men look stupid when they get caught cheating?
4. Why do men who have it all throw it all away?
5. Why do high profile men prefer prostitutes?
6. Why do the most beautiful women in the world have cheating husbands?
7. Why do the smartest women in the world stay with cheating husbands?
8. Why can’t cheating husbands forgive cheating wives?
9. Myth of Fact: Do happy husbands cheat?
10. Is all fair in love and war?
The book takes under consideration the following cultural norms: The hook-up culture of casual sex; the culture of premarital sex; the culture of loveless marriages; the culture of unwed motherhood, and the culture of serial monogamy.
Media: For author interview, call (212)772-8601, email: email@example.com