Who’s your favorite in the upcoming Oscar face-off between Angie and Jen?
Are you siding with Jennifer Aniston? Or Angelina Jolie? Have you ever wondered why women choose the sides they do? Whether you’re a supporter of Angie or a supporter of Jen, it may interest you to know that you and your fellow fans have a lot in common.
There are many similarities in the reasons why some women side with Jennifer Aniston, and others side with Angelina Jolie. Each group of fans share certain characteristics, and tend to think alike in many respects.
Why Women Choose to Side with Angie or with Jen
In profiling the type of women who side with Angie and those who side with Jen, I found over a dozen things each woman’s fans have in common. I’ve posted the complete list on my blog at www.InfidelityNewsandViews.com but a partial list appears below:
Fans of Jennifer Aniston share some of these characteristics.
They tend to be :
- Women who have been victims of infidelity.
- Women who feel Angelina deliberately seduced Brad away from Jen.
- Women who feel that Jen has handled this whole situation with dignity and class.
- Women who agree with Jen that Angie’s statements about falling in love with Brad while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith were “uncool.”
Fans of Angelina Jolie share some of these characteristics.
They tend to be:
- Women who strongly identify with the mistress or the “Other Woman.
- Women who feel that since Brad felt so strongly about having children, Jen should have given him a child.
- Women who feel it’s Jen’s own fault that she lost Brad.
- Women who think Jen is selfish and shallow.
These are only 4 of the 14 things the fans of each actress have in common.
Who do you side with and how do you compare?
To see what else you may have in common with the members of Team Aniston or Team Jolie, visit www.InfidelityNewsandViews.com and check out the complete list.
Educate Yourself about Infidelity – Don’t Be the Last to Know Don’t be blind-sided by infidelity like Jennifer Aniston was when Brad Pitt left her for Angelina Jolie. Studies show that good marriage are not immune to infidelity, and happy husbands cheat, too. Educate yourself about infidelity. Request the FREE infidelity tip sheet or infidelity report of your choice, from the list at http://FREEInfidelityTipSheets.blogspot.com
Causes Ruth Houston Supports
Humane Society of New York