1. You suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating on you and want to avoid the humiliation and heartbreak of being the last to know.
2. You think your partner might be cheating and want to know for sure.
3. You already know your spouse or significant other is cheating and you want to get solid proof.
4. You're trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and want to know the subtle signs so you can make sure they're not still seeing the other person behind your back.
5. You want to prove your mate is NOT cheating -- Is He Cheating on You? can set your mind at ease and keep you from falsely accusing an innocent mate.
6. You've been cheated on in the past, missed many of the signs, and want to make sure it doesn't happen to you again.
7. You're a single person who's dating and want to be familiar with the signs of a cheating mate.
8. You're a man who suspects his wife or girlfriend of infidelity and want to know the signs.
9. You want to know the signs of infidelity so you can safeguard your relationship and protect yourself from the legal, financial, emotional, and sexual damage infidelity can cause.
10. You suspect infidelity, but don't want to spend a fortune on private investigators or fancy surveillance equipment.
11. You want an easy, affordable, and accurate way to catch your cheating mate.
12. You have a friend or relative who's being cheated on, and you don't want to be the bearer of bad news - give them a copy of Is He Cheating on You? so they can find out on their own.
In every one of these situations, knowing what to look for is the key and Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs can help. Order your copy today from http://www.ishecheatingonyoubook.com/
Causes Ruth Houston Supports
Humane Society of New York