We all dream. All of us. Every time we go to sleep. You may or may not remember your dreams, but you still dream nonetheless. Many folks throughout ancient history believed dreams are significant to our everyday live’s.
Dreams are believed to foretell the future, giving you indications as to how to handle something in your foreseeable future. They are a direct route connecting human mind to the spiritual world according to Gustavus Hindman Miller author of 10,000 Dreams Interpreted.
When you wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night, immediately think of what you were just dreaming. Within 5 minutes after waking 50 percent of your dream is lost and after 10 minutes, 90 percent of your dream is lost. So immediately jot down all details of your dream whatever it is that you remember, even if it is just a few words. Later on you may go back to interpret them to see if they were sending you a hidden meaning or message.
Interpreting your dreams will not be easy as interpretation not only depends on what you were dreaming about but also the context.
For instance, according to 10,000 Dreams Interpreted by Gustavus Hindman Miller, if you dream you are naked that foretells scandal and unwise engagements. However, if in your dream you suddenly discover you are naked and are trying to hide it, that denotes you have sought illicit pleasures contrary to your noblest instincts and are desirous of abandoning those desires. And if you dream of others being naked, that foretells you will be tempted by designing persons to leave he path of duty. Sickness will be no small factor against your success.
Here's a few other, from Miller, that might interest you:
1. To dream of an alligator, unless you kill it, is unfavorable to all persons connected wih the dream. It is a dream of caution.
2. To dream of catching frogs denotes carelessness in watching after your health, which may cause no little distress among those of your family.
3. Dreaming of eating cheese foretells great disapointments and sorrow. No good of any nature can be hoped for. Cheese is generaly a bad dream.
4. If you dream that your teeth are loose, there will failures and gloomy tidings.
5. If you dream that you lose your teeth, you will have burdens which will crush your pride and demolish your affairs.
6. To dream of finding money denotes small worries, but much happiness. Changes will follow.
7. If you dream you lose money, you will experience unhappy hours and affairs will appear gloomy.
8. To dream of dying foretells that you are threatened with evil from a source that has contributed to your former advancement and enjoyment. To dream of others dying forebodes general ill luck to you and to your friends.
9. To dream of a pond denotes that events will bring no emotion and fortune will retain a placid outlook. If the pond is muddy, you will have domestic quarrels.
10. To dream of roses, blooming and fragrant, denotes that some joyful occasion is nearing and that you will possess the faithful love of your sweetheart. Withered roses signify the absence of loved ones. White roses if seen without sunshine or dew denotes serious if not fatal illness.
11. To dream of seeing frost on a dark gloomy morning signifies exile to a strange country but your wanderings will end in peace. If you dream of being in a hailstorm you will meet poor succss in any undertaking.
No two dreams are ever the same whether it is your dream or someone else's. We all dream differently and the same dream may mean different things for different people.