I've really enjoyed reading your recommendations for a Red Room author's book in the comments below. I hope as you read what other Red Roomers have written, you'll find great gift ideas for every book-lover you know, and maybe a great read for yourself, too.
As a reminder, I asked commenters to include:
1. The title and author of the book, which for this feature only must be listed on Red Room. (We'd love to read about your other recommendations on your blog.) If you're having trouble finding a particular book on Red Room, please try using one of the following features:
- The search box in the upper right hand corner of every page. Even if you're not sure of the exact spelling, the feature will give you suggestions and probably lead you to the right page.
- The author listing page has every author on Red Room listed alphabetically.
- The books listing page is most useful for searching for genres in which your recommendation might be listed, the most popular books and the ones most recently added, and our editors' picks.
2. A link to the books page on Red Room. For example, the link to the book I recommended is http://www.redroom.com/publishedwork/hannah-is-my-name. You can get that by going to the book's page on Red Room, copying the URL from your browser, and pasting it directly into your comment.
3. Just a sentence or two about why you're recommending this book.
If you've made your recommendation but don't see your comment here, it's probably because you recommended a book that isn't displayed on Red Room. Please feel free to email uswith any questions about this, thanks again. and Happy Holidays!
"A book is a gift you can open again and again." -Garrison Keillor
-Huntington W. Sharp, Editor, Red Room