Perry Ennis, author of, "Prepare for the Coming of Messiah", (A Message of Love, Restoration, Warning and Hope) believes:
- We are in the last generation, and the world events that are fulfilling end time prophecies are happening very quickly. It is very important that we understand what is going on, so we can prepare for the difficult times ahead.
- We need to know more than anything that our creator God loves all of us more than we can comprehend. He has great plans and kingdom ministry work for each of us to do. In order to prepare for the end times and undertake God's plan for us, we must develop an intimate relationship with Him: believe in Him, love Him, respect Him, worship Him, and follow God's instructions. Accept Jesus as the Messiah, and our loving relationship with God will endure throughout eternity.
An example of such proof of the first coming of Jesus is from Psalms22:16, when King David was speaking in the third person and being inspired by Holy Spirit. 16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. King David wrote this psalm 700 years before the Romans used crucifixion as an inhuman form of execution, yet David knew the details of this form of punishment.
The confirmation of this prophecy is revealed by the Apostle John in John 20:27-29 that he recorded approximately 1070 years after King David wrote the prophecy in the Book of Psalms. 27Then saith He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
- The Bible is filled with such confirmations and fullfilments of prophecy recorded by eye witnesses. The scriptures are right in front of us, says Ennis, waiting to reveal the truths human beings have been thirsting for since the beginning of mankind.
- The signs of the end times are found in the scriptures:
The most prominent prophecy to be fulfilled will be the coming of a regional war on the Middle East in which Israel will be the first to strike. They will defeat the enemy with the help of the USA and Yahweh. This war fulfills the prophecy in Isaiah 11/17. 1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Damascus is one of the most ancient cities in the world and the capital of Syria.
Watch for men claiming to be the Messiah. Be aware of the prophecy of false Messiahs to guard yourself from belief in their falsehoods as revealed in Matthew 24:4-5. 4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Be aware of the rogue asteroid scheduled to impact the earth in 2012. This would be the fulfillment of the four trumpet prophecies. Revelations 8. 8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
- All of these prophesied events will lead to the great war mentioned in Ezekial 38-39. Ennis claims that these prophecies are serious and it is time people take a proactive stand and educate themselves in what the scriptures have to say about the end times.
- While the prophecies themselves are about disasters, Ennis encourages people that preparation is possible but they first they need to understand the truth of the approaching tribulation.
- His advice, "Find the faith to get closer to Jesus, believing that He will be there for you. He will never abandon you, but be with you forever. We can experience the peace He offers by walking with Him, and following his word. Act in a proactive way, praying all the time. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal your mission in the world. Pray for Jesus' love to come into your heart, so you can administer to His people. Follow His word and you will reach God's kingdom."