1. A stream of particles creates a whole wake of waves.
2. There are no disembodied processes: all processes are materially incarnated.
3. There can be no ideal or abstract or platonic wave-forms: reality is tangibly and concretely and seamlessly in love with matter.
4. Restated: Essence is tangibly and concretely and seamlessly in love with Form.
5. So, here we are: another handful of throw-away thoughts leaves an autobiographical trail of wordcrumbs for this writing mind to follow itself back to itself.