Friday, March 29, 2013: Today the Moon in Scorpio will intensify your struggle as you begin to gain a healthy perspective and gauge the importance of ideas, feelings, and events that have arisen in your life over the past six weeks. But be warned, exaggerations will abound as insignificant thoughts are seen as epiphanies and you struggle for words that will allow you to express yourself without limitations. On the positive note,exaggerations are the stock and trade of the comedian and if you work it right, you could find yourself being incredible funny, interesting and creative.
Another very long Moon Void of Course in Scorpio (Friday March 29 4:25 pm EDT until Saturday March 30 11:13 pm EDT) will give you the time to discern what you have learned over the last six weeks.
Some questions you might ask yourself:
- What have I learned in the past six weeks?
- Does avoiding or judging my past mistakes actually serve me? Or anyone else?
- Could I allow myself to be open to the possibility that the "mistakes" are not really "mistakes" but were meant to happen in service of my personal growth and evolution?
- What opportunities of the past three to six weeks need to be re-addressed?
Choose the best opportunity and adjust as needed.
God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. Garrison Keillor
Note: These are the major astrological trends that are influencing everyone's life today. The real story for you how these general trends will affect YOUR chart and YOUR life. To find an astrologer visit the practitioners page on All things Healing, select astrology and enter your zip code. Need some quick advice? A short astrological consult, via email, may be perfect for you. Click here
Have a comment you'd like to make, or a question you'd like to ask? Please don't hesitate, I'd love to hear from you!
Suggested by the author:
- Astrology 101: What is a Void-of-Course Moon?
- Astrology 101: How can I find an astrologer?
- Astrology 101: What are the best books for a beginning astrologer?
- Astrology 101: 10 great astrology blogs