Friday, March 1, 2013: February ended on a romantic, though not not entirely realistic, note, but the sentimental journey continues until well into March.
With so many planets in Pisces the temptation to run away from the rigors of life will continue. But today, with the Sun in ephemeral Pisces linking up with "do or die" Pluto in pragmatic "let's get real" Capricorn, and also with "let's get real" Saturn in "do or die Scorpio", the fog could lift a bit and you just might muster up the determination and backbone to do what needs to be done. As a matter of fact this is likely to be your most productive day this week.
And yet as the evening draws near feelings of love and affection once again begin to push practicalities aside.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon moves into Scorpio at 12:33 pm EST
- Sun Sextile Pluto: Powerful Determination.
- Sun Trine Saturn: Endurance, patience and sound judgments
- Moon Trine Neptune: Intuition and insight
- Moon Trine Venus: Feelings of love and affection
Note: These are the major astrological trends that are influencing everyone's life today. The real story for you how these general trends will affect YOUR chart and YOUR life. To find an astrologer visit the practitioners page on All things Healing, select astrology and enter your zip code. Or click here for a list of Atlanta Astrologers. Need some quick advice? A short astrological consult, via email, may be perfect for you. Click here
Have a comment you'd like to make, or a question you'd like to ask? Please don't hesitate, I'd love to hear from you!
Suggested by the author:
- Do our thoughts create our reality?
- Science and astrology: the proof in astrophysics
- Science and astrology: planned parenthood
- Science and astrology: Jungian psychology
- Science and astrology: the Mars effect