Friday, March 8, 2013: Today you could be relentless in the pursuit of your ambitions, and with the Moon in Aquarius there is also a tendency to be cool, calm and collected, indicating that it would be easy for you to be more than relentless you could be ruthless in your pursuits. Additionally, self doubt could come calling bringing back reminders of past failures, and when it does please don't play the victim, become angry and blame others by lashing out. Choose instead to take responsibility for your failures and learn from them so that when the time is right you can move into a new sort of future where your ambition is tempered by caring and compassion.
Today we also enter that the Balsamic Moon phase in anticipation of Monday afternoon's Pisces New Moon. This last Lunar phase is a time for rest and retreat. Whether that means reflecting on the past, actively pursuing options that had been put aside earlier or just waiting, depends on the individual. The time can be seen as a bridge to the future or a dead end. These three or four days of each month are for rest and withdrawal from the outer world. Read more here -
Start expecting the unexpected when the Aquarius Moon becomes Void of Course today at 5:08 pm EST. This is a very long VoC that will last until Sunday at 1:19am EST. But that's a story for tomorrow.
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. Albert Ellis
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Saturn Sextile Pluto: Steely determination and endurance
- Moon Semisquare Sun: Balsamic Moon phase
- Moon Sextile Uranus: Open and experimental
- Mercury Conjunct Chiron: Painful memories
- Moon Trine Jupiter: Confidence and optimism
- Moon Square Saturn: Sadness and depression
- Moon Void of Course at 5:08pm EST
- Moon Semisquare Mars: Pushing too hard
Note: These are the major astrological trends that are influencing everyone's life today. The real story for you how these general trends will affect YOUR chart and YOUR life. To find an astrologer visit the practitioners page on All things Healing, select astrology and enter your zip code. Or click here for a list of Atlanta Astrologers. Need some quick advice? A short astrological consult, via email, may be perfect for you. Click here
Have a comment you'd like to make, or a question you'd like to ask? Please don't hesitate, I'd love to hear from you!
Suggested by the author:
- The Balsamic Moon Phase ~ release, empty, let go
- The cycles and phases of the Moon
- A guide for using the eight phases of the Moon to positively direct your life
- Astrology 101: What is a Void-of-Course Moon?