I have been home now for 5 days and pretty much have my sea legs back. I walked in the door and like Dorothy, "There's no place like home."
WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY TRIP TO AUSTRALIA
1) Don't pack so much - one simply doesn't need to bring 5 pairs of jeans and 5 pairs of shoes for a 10 day trip. What was I thinking???
2) bring a smaller carry-on bag because the aisle seats have less room in front of them to store the bag. this way you won't get stuck putting the bag up above where you may not be able to reach it
3) If the plane isn't full and you are next to or near kids, insist on getting a new seat
4) don't even bother ordering lactose free meals - you get what everyone else gets. Try a different meal - maybe low sodium
5) don't even bother asking the airline what you can or can't bring into their country - call the Embassy!
more to come!
Causes Pamela Dennison Supports
Glenhighland Farm (Border collie rescue), NEBCR (New England Border collie rescue)