The wait is over! The updated and expanded Think Like a Cat is finally here.
When the original Think Like a Cat came out in 2000, it quickly became known as the “cat bible.” Pam is the most well-known cat behavior expert in the United States and her ground-breaking “Think Like a Cat” approach to behavior and training was profiled on television, radio and in countless magazines and newspapers when the book came out.
Considered the gold standard by behavior professionals, veterinarians, shelters, new cat owners, and long-time cat lovers, Think Like a Cat will be your irreplaceable resource throughout your cat’s life.
Think Like a Cat is the next best thing to a personal consultation with the nation’s leading authority on cat behavior.
The updated and expanded Think Like a Cat contains everything you need to know to raise a happy, healthy cat. This comprehensive book covers:
- Picking out the right cat
- Less-stressful veterinary visits
- Ideal litter box set-up
- How to get your cat to stop scratching the furniture
- Solving litter box problems
- Understanding and correcting aggressive behavior
- Helping a timid cat
- Finicky eating syndrome and to food-related problems
- Introducing a second cat
- Grooming and bathing a cat
- Clicker training
- Introducing a cat and dog
- Cats and children
- Traveling with your cat
- Keeping your cat off the counter
- Cat-proofing your home
- First aid and medical conditions
- Geriatric issues
- …and much more!