Author Mel Krantzler has helped millions of divorced people with his book Creative Divorce: A New Opportunity for Personal Growth. In The New Creative Divorce, they take into account changes like the availability of no-fault divorces, the impact of the women's movement, and the increasing social and economic independence of women in today’s times.
You can live a happier life after your divorce
In The New Creative Divorce, Dr. Krantzler and his wife, psychologist Pat Krantzler, show you how to turn your personal pain into positive growth, including specific advice on how to:
• Move beyond blaming your ex-spouse to focusing on the positive changes you can make
• Discover what when wrong in your marriage – and not make the same mistakes again
• Tell when and whether you’re ready to join in a new loving relationship
• Maintain a strong bond with your children
• Develop a health approach to new sexual relationships
The New Creative Divorce shows you how to make your divorce a positive and creative part of your life. It is profoundly realistic and helpful, and gives you the advice, reassurance, and direction you need to build a life you want after your divorce.