Why yes, I am once again accepting applictions (this is very similar to accepting "applications" but is a much quicker process!) for a personal assistant.
- Do you like to work really hard and not get paid?
- Not even a little bit of money??
- Do you like to second guess what I could possibly be thinking at any given moment?
- Do you like to format erotic eBooks and upload them to various online bookstores here and in the UK? Once again, second guessing which stories I might want included in which eBook and at which price?? Then hunting down the URLS to these bookstores because I can't remember them??
- Do you like trying to remember how in the HELL to make much-needed changes to the Black Marks Literary Awards web site ASAP, when I have no idea what the fuck the password was for that web site, now that my old hard drive crashed???
- Do you enjoy trying to check emails when the much needed password for that place is MIA, as well???
- Do you like trying to work at a ridiculously small desk that is completely covered in scraps of paper that have important info scribbled on them that is decipherable only by me?? (And sometimes not even then??)
- Most importantly, do you like to be seriously stared at by Keith Richards, Bob Dylan, Johnny Depp, and Humphrey Bogart -- oh, and by my dad and step-mom -- while you work? The wall in front of my desk is covered with not only notes that I always forget to look at, but with photos I either print off the Internet or tear out of magazines. So it helps if you like to be stared at...
If you answered "Yes" eight times, then you are a prime candidate for the job and I suggest you apply posthaste!! That way, I can keep on top of all these manuscripts I have to read, and work on the screenplay that is front and center in my world right now!!
It sounds like a truly terrific career opportunity, doesn't it?? Sure it does!! Apply today! Email me at:
[A sneak peak at the cool new life awaiting you!! Hurry! Apply today!!]
About Marilyn Jaye
Causes Marilyn Jaye Lewis Supports
The Film Council of Greater Columbus, Columbus, OH
The Adrienne Shelley Foundation, NY, NY
Paralyzed Veterans of America, Washington, DC...