to the definitive class in erotica writing, taught by a master of the genre
Sex Sells: How to Write & Sell Erotica
Sunday, October 12th, 1pm - 4pm
$40 before Sept 30
$50 after Sept 30
Downtown San Francisco (location revealed after registering)
Register Via PayPal: Zobop@aol.com
The market for erotic fiction and nonfiction is booming! There actually is a secret to writing great erotica - and you'll discover just what that is in this fun, hands-on workshop with well-known erotica writer and teacher M. Christian.
For the beginning writer, erotica can be the ideal place to begin writing, getting published, and -- best of all -- earning money. And for the experienced writer, erotica can be an excellent way to beef up your resume and hone your writing skills. M. Christian will review the varieties of personal and literary expression possible in this exciting and expanding field. He'll also teach you techniques for creating love and sex scenes that sizzle.
Learn how to:
- Get started writing for and selling to this growing marketplace
- Free your creativity and get past inhibitions
- Avoid cliches, common mistakes, and pitfalls
- Write what editors and publishers will want to buy
- Plus: current pay rates, how to write for a wide variety of erotic genres, from magazines to websites, where and how to submit your erotic writing, and more.
Students will also receive:
- Several informative handouts including a list of top-notch markets and venues for erotica, as well as funny and educational articles and columns
- A personal invitation to contribute to a special erotica project
- 50% off a wide selections of erotica books
- A free autographed copy of M.Christian's collection Filthy: Outrageous Gay Erotica
The class is open to everyone (over the age of 21) interested in writing all kinds of erotica: gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, fetish ... you name it!
M.Christian is an acknowledged master of erotica with more than 300 stories in such anthologies as Best American Erotica, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Fetish Erotica, and many, many other anthologies, magazines, and Web sites. He is the editor of 20 anthologies including the Best S/M Erotica series, The Burning Pen, Guilty Pleasures, and many others. He is the author of the collections Dirty Words, Speaking Parts, The Bachelor Machine, and Filthy; and the novels Running Dry, The Very Bloody Marys, Me2, Brushes, and Painted Doll. His site is www.mchristian.com.
For more information write M.Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Causes M Christian Supports
Planned Parenthood, ACLU, Amnesty International, Doctors Without Borders, Greenpeace, etc