If We Still Had Prehensile Tails – 10 Things that Would Be Different
1. Couches, chairs and especially toilet seats wouldn’t be the same shape.
2. Camera tripods, shooting sticks, and hanging straps in subway trains would never have evolved.
3. Teenagers (and suburban housewives) would be shaving, piercing, and tattooing their tails.
4. Criminals would have their tails docked by degrees, three strikes no tail!
5. There would be tail warmers and a whole range of tail fashions.
6. Tails would be sex objects, tail porn!
7. Tailgate parties would be about something entirely different
8. The History Channel would have shows like “Great Tails in History” – famous men and women who triumphed (or failed spectacularly) with their tails.
9. Tails of The Rich And Famous. Tail lifts, tail plastic surgery, tail enhancements. And one day $6m bionic tails!
10. Tails in literature: A Tail of Two Cities, The Canterbury Tails, Tails of the Unexpected.
Causes Luke James Supports
Doctors Without Borders