It’s not every day you can snag free Heebster swag. But this week, CoolJewBook.com and ModernTribe.com chose one lucky winner of the Cool Jew Gift Box. The winner was chosen based on the cool ways they celebrated Purim.
The Gift Box includes
* Cool Jew, a 2008 National Jewish Book Award Finalist.
* No Limit Texas Dreidel, the Standard Edition game for up to four players
* Dreidel Hustler keychain doll, Heeb magazine’s Dreidel Hustler in 3D!
* Two 2.5 oz bags of kosher goodies to symbolize mishloach manot, the mitzvah of sending food to friends
* Masquerade Mask to “Recycle, Reuse, Reshmooze” any time you go undercover
* All boxed in hip packaging (unlike those mini laundry baskets)
The winners of the Cool Jew Gift Box are Victoria and Ron Gindick of Valley of the Sun, Arizona. As part of their Purim festivities, the Gindicks used their solar oven to bake whole grain breads with fresh ground flour to ship overnight to their mishpocha in New York.
Shabbat Shalom and mazal tov all around!
Causes Lisa Alcalay Klug Supports
One Family Fund
San Francisco AIDS Walk