1. Explain your new business idea in one sentence
2. Know who your consumer is.
3. Use focus groups to get input on your new business idea
4. Research the industry in which your new business is entering
5. Create your business identity – Brand, Logo, Slogan
6. Create your social media platform i.e. facebook, website, twitter etc.
7. Contact New Business Startup Funding organizations
8. Obtain good legal advise for copyrights (Logo, designs Company name) plus any legal documentation you may need for your new Business
9. Pricing your products or your service
10. Marketing your new business – generating sales.
For more information on taking an idea to market. Read "The Caboodles Blueprint"
How are you going to get your product to market? Page 105
Create a consumer profile Page 87
The power of consumer focus groups Page 68
How do you define your consumer market? Page 60
Creating a visual of your product idea Page 40
Giving your Brand its name Page 126
plus much, much more.. ..
Causes Leonie Mateer Supports
St Judes Children's Research Foundation
Conservation international Foundation
Breast Cancer Research Foundation