Astrologer claims: the zodiac has 26 signs. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/astrology
1) Pluto included.
2) Without Pluto, the zodiac has 22 signs only .
3) The zodiac is the Tarot: 22 signs, 16 ascendants.
4) 22 signs equal 22 tarot initiations.
5) 16 ascendants equal court cards .
6) The Sun signs may not be 13 only, but 15: even 16.
7) Online since 1972.
8) 45000 publications.
9) Pluto never enters Pisces or Aries.
10) Many zodiacal ascendants do not rise at east for the epoch .
11) Aries is not an ascendant for the present epoch.
12) The eastern ascendant star is the true personal holy guardian angel.
13) The zodiac is not determined by the Sun.
14) The sum of the planetary zodiacs forms the Academic Zodiac.
15) If Eris would be planet, we’d have 43 zodiacal stations. Eris never enters Taurus.
16) We are approaching the Age of Pegasus with Venus in Pegasus.
17) Children conceived today will be born with Venus in Scutum.
18) The zodiac was born with Moon in Sextans and Pluto in Coma Berenices.
19) The USA ascendant is Serpens Cauda. Alternatives: Aquila & Ophiuchus.
20) Eris 0 altitude W in Cetus NYC + Osama Moon χ1 Orionis = WTC 9-11.
21) Taurus rises at east for 5 minutes per day.
22) Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Coma Berenices, Canes Venatici, Boötes, Corvus, Libra, Scorpius, Scutum, Sagittarius, Delphinus, Equuleus, Capricornus, Piscis Austrinus, Pegasus, Lepus, Auriga and Crater do not rise at east for the current epoch: no one you know has an Aries ascendant at all.
23) What is seen as “Capricorn ascendant” is usually Cetus or Pisces.
24) Then ascendant set for the current epoch is observable by anyone with naked eye.
25) The zodiac – Academic Zodiac – is astronomic and astrologic as well as sidereal and tropical, eastern and western; as compatible with all historical cultures .
26) The zodiacal offset marches towards 7 signs for wintertime nativities on the northern hemisphere. Therefore, horoscopes for the masses are not offset by “only 2 or 3 signs only” – that estimation was valid a long time ago, indeed. As to the ascendant set, the offset is non-linear, thus impossible to determine.
#1622 #AEONews #AcademicZodiac #26 #22 #16