In this innovative guide published in 2003 by McGraw-Hill Professional and available in stores and online, author Kathy Sanborn illustrates the predictable, seasonal patterns that our work lives follow--from the Spring of growth and challenge through the winding down of Winter and back again to Spring's fresh opportunities.
Packed with insightful exercises, helpful quizzes, and inspiring real-life stories, this upbeat text offers surefire strategies for:
· Recognizing the career season you are in and taking advantage of it
· Working through trouble spots to excel in your current job
· Placing your career in perspective to allow for strategic, long-term planning
· Setting and reaching goals that support your preferred career path
· Staying positive through potentially tough seasonal transitions
· Approaching your career as one aspect of a balanced, fulfilling life