Every once in a while, a book comes along that shows us how to affect real,
meaningful change in one’s life. How to Master Your Muck is just such a book.
Whether you are a small business entrepreneur, a stay-at-home parent, or a corporate executive,
this compelling guidebook will give you the skills to conquer the areas in your life that often become
stuck and overwhelming: paper piles, time overwhelm, technology strangleholds and more. You
will learn simple but powerful methods that will help you take control of your possessions, your
time and your image, so that you can begin to achieve your full potential.
Wh a t E x a c t l y I s M u c k ?
Anything that keeps you limited, unproductive, unsuccessful or unfulfilled is a form of “muck.”
It’s the nature of muck to assault the human spirit by stealing energy, stifling creativity, sabotaging
success and undermining happiness.
Learn How to “Master” Your Muck!
• Learn how to tame an out-of-control schedule.
• Discover ways to master piles of paper so that they serve your purpose.
• Emerge from an outmoded sense of self-image and self-imposed limitations.
• Clarify your thinking in order to achieve a clear goal and path to success.
• Transcend beliefs that keep you limited in your ability to achieve your full potential.
• Become free from old habits that limit your abilities to grow personally and professionally