where the writers are
Testing

Can you see me now?

(Please tell me if you can. You don't want this to happen to you. What is it? We don't know. We can't figure it out.)

More importantly, can I see this blog like some people can?
 
If you’re confused, don’t worry. This is a long, short story involving spies, computer glitches and communists heisting my blogs off the Blog Rolls of Red Room.

This blog wants to go to All Blogs Park and play with the other blogs.

If that doesn’t make any sense, don’t worry, because I’m making 55.6% of it up. The other 44.4% might or might not be true.

This is a test.

(Huntington, Ron and Sue, thanks for your help and cross your fingers. Let’s hope I can actually see my own blog.)

Keywords:
Comments
2 Comment count
Comment Bubble Tip

Yea!!!

I can see me! You all are going to thing I'm crazy but I don't care. Whatever was wrong is fixed.

Yippeee!! (And I'm using too many exclamation points. I don't care!!)

And I'm leaving for Kansas City in an hour with the family for the weekend to watch two baseball games. The Red Sox are going to trounce the Royals and Tim Wakefield is going to get his 200th win.

Happy, happy!

Joy, joy,

Jules

Comment Bubble Tip

!!!!!!!!

Yes, we can see you. You and Huntington have defeated the Communists and spies and the Evil Empire.  HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE BALL GAME!