March 30, 2011
Key points of requested meeting between Dan McTeague, Federal Member of Parliament and John Newell – date requested.
I have been researching Canadian Health Care for thirty years. The abuses and dysfunctionalism I’ve found in Canadian Health Delivery Systems are appalling. Crimes are committed as a matter of course and vast amounts of money is wasted because no-one outside the medical system understands how it works. Think about this: if you give a group of people huge sums of money and ensure the source never dries up, what do you think will happen over the long term?
If you tell that same group of people they are to self-regulate themselves and then never bother to monitor them to ensure no crimes are being committed what can we expect will happen given human nature? Our medical community is not composed of saints. If you take a cross section through any demographic you’ll find the same ratio of saints and sinners. That is unless you have a well financed, highly educated demographic that can operate with impunity outside the law in all but the most extreme cases. Then you’ll have corruption on an enormous and highly sophisticated scale. If it’s sanctioned by the government, shrouded in secrecy and has a language outsiders don’t understand, you have a recipe for disaster. That disaster is the ruinous health care budget at every level from municipal to regional, provincial and federal governments.
Add to that police services that aren’t trained to enforce the law in the medical field and you have a runaway system that can be counted on to look the other way or even be molded to aid and abet.
Essentially our Health Systems have been designed to enrich doctors at public expense. Certainly there are fields where major tech advances have been responsible for improved outcomes. But these are always cut and paste routines that are not about healing or curing core illness. Canadian doctors cannot even cure constipation properly. In fact the definition they use as the basis of treatment is entirely wrong.
HEALTH CARE BASED ON MYSTERY INSTEAD OF FACT
- There are many natural cures for common ailments that can be treated without drugs and at almost no cost to the system. IE: colon cancer is a health education issue that is only a problem because there is no effort made to tell the public in plain language how to avoid getting it in the first place.
- Fasting is the oldest and most powerful curative known yet statistically no one knows how to do it properly including doctors. Fasting prevents illness and thus expensive hospital care. Unless Health Canada tells the public the public will not do it.
- Constipation causes most degenerative diseases. The medical definition that the medical community uses is wrong. The entire developed world’s health care delivery system is based on an error in thinking.
- Constipation is the key pre-existing condition that facilitates cancer, heart disease, Candidiasis, diabetes and many other debilitative conditions.
- If basic educational principles were made public, our health care budgetary requirements would shrink by at least one third.
- Thousands ailments can be treated by educational means. Hardly any Canadian understands how their body functions, how it stays healthy, what it takes to stay healthy, what causes illness and how illness can be defeated. All of this can be taught. The knowledge is available and it’s not rocket science.
- Many common medical practices such as colostomies are actually a hideous form of assault. Colostomies are performed when a person has become so constipated that their colons have died. Refer back to points 3 through 6.
- Doctors and institutions often commit crimes against patients yet they get away with the crimes. Dr. Smith the Chief Pathologist is a classic and nationally famous example. Why is he not in jail?
- Dr. Richard Austin maimed 124 women. That was well beyond malpractice. Others including his surgical team, the hospital administration were involved. The Ontario Ministry of Health, The Attorney General’s Office and the Toronto Police Service covered it up. I have the proof in writing.
- Nutritional Medicine is a branch of medicine that Canadian doctors know nothing about, don’t want to know anything about and the public pays the price.
I know how to fix this but unless someone is willing to listen to me nothing can be done.
If you care to learn more before our meeting you’ll find it on this website including a copy of this meeting agenda:
Dan, I look forward to confirmation of the date of our meeting. The meeting will take at least one hour because I’ll have to teach you things so that you can understand what I tell you. This is a massive subject and even an hour is a week too short.
Causes John Newell Supports
GREENPEACE, SEA SHEPPARD, PETA, WORLD WILD LIFE FUND