Here's what you'll learn by reading "Marriage Built to Last"...
- Finding a clear & common vision of an ideal future state for the relationship
- Developing measurable objectives that define why the relationship exists, where it's headed & how you'll measure success
- Determining attitudes about money & their role in successfully funding the marital enterprise
- Developing a relationship "love logo" & marketing a unified "relationship brand"
- Learning how to deal with the consequences of "mergers & acquisitions" in the context of couples, blended families & children from other relationships
- Creating clear job descriptions that pinpoint each partner’s roles & responsibilities
- Designing a relationship feedback process complete with tips on regular appraisal sessions