Living together is widely accepted and this is the first book to take a serious and non-judgmental look at helping these couples improve the fitness of their relationships. This first-ever Fitness Guide is a complete resource for anyone who answers yes to any of these questions:
1. Are you living together now?
2. Are you thinking about living together?
3. Is your live-in relationship getting rocky?
4. Do you know someone who needs help with their live-in relationship?
5. Do you want to strengthen your live-in relationship?
6. Do you want to know more about the reasons, risks and future of cohabitating?
The strategies in this book can be successfully applied to a new romance where the couple is just thinking about cohabitating, a newly cohabitating couple who want to maintain the relationship, as a possible stepping-stone to marriage, or a long-term cohabitating couple who want to strengthen their relationship but never plan to marry. This book provides a clear, step-by-step method to use winning business strategies to create a winning live-in relationship.
About the Author
Dr. Curtis is a consultant, researcher, trainer and author with 25 years experience. His education includes a B.A. in Education, a Masters in Counseling and a Ph.D. in Human Resource Development. John was a full-time marriage and family counselor and clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. John is married with two children and two grandchildren.