Irrefutable Proof ICTY Is Corrupt Court/Irrefutable Proof the Hague Court Cannot Legitimately Prosecute Karadzic Case // posted Oct 5, 2009 10:02 AM by Jill Starr [ // updated Nov 17, 2009 10:26 PM ]
Irrefutable Proof ICTY Is Corrupt Court/Irrefutable Proof the Hague Court Cannot
Legitimately Prosecute Karadzic Case
(The Documentary Secret United Nations ICC Meeting Papers Scanned Images)
This legal technicality indicates the Hague must dismiss charges against Dr karadzic and
others awaiting trials in the Hague jail; like it or not.
Unfortunately for the Signatures Of the Rome Statute United Nations member states
instituting the ICC & ICTY housed at the Hague, insofar as the, Radovan Karadzic, as
with the other Hague cases awaiting trial there, I personally witnessed these United
Nations member states openly speaking about trading judicial appointments and verdicts
for financial funding when I attended the 2001 ICC Preparatory Meetings at the UN in
Manhattan making the iCTY and ICC morally incapable trying Radovan Karazdic and
I witnessed with my own eyes and ears when attending the 2001 Preparatory Meetings to
establish an newly emergent International Criminal Court, the exact caliber of criminal
corruption running so very deeply at the Hague, that it was a perfectly viable topic of
legitimate conversation in those meetings I attended to debate trading verdicts AND
judicial appointments, for monetary funding.
Jilly wrote:*The rep from Spain became distraught and when her country’s proposal was
not taken to well by the chair of the meeting , then Spain argued in a particularly loud
and noticably strongly vocal manner, “Spain (my country) strongly believes if we
contribute most financial support to the Hague’s highest court, that ought to give us and
other countries feeding it financially MORE direct power over its
((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((( Instead of censoring the country representative
from Spain for even bringing up this unjust, illegal and unfair judicial idea of bribery for
international judicial verdicts and judicial appointments, all country representatives
present in the meeting that day all treated the Spain proposition as a ”totally legitimate
topic” discussed and debated it between each other for some time. I was quite shocked!
The idea was "let's discuss it." "It's a great topic to discuss."
Some countries agreed with Spain’s propositions while others did not. The point here is,
bribery for judicial verdicts and judicial appointments was treated as a totally legitimate
topic instead of an illegitimate toic which it is in the meeting that I
attended in 2001 that day to establish the ground work for a newly emergent
international criminal court.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
In particular., since "Spain" was so overtly unafraid in bringing up this topic of trading
financial funding the ICC for influence over its future judicial appointments and verdicts
in front of every other UN member state present that day at the UN, "Spain" must have
already known by previous experience the topic of bribery was "socially acceptable" for
conversation that day. They must have previously spoke about bribing the ICTY and ICC
before in meetings; this is my take an international sociological honor student.
SPAIN's diplomatic gesture of international justice insofar as, Serbia, in all of this is,
SPAIN HAS TAUGHT THE WORLD THE TRUE DEFINITION OF AN
"INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT."
I remind everyone, when I attended those ICC Preparatory Meetings in 2001, witnessing
first hand the country plenipotentiary representatives present with me discussing so
openly, trading judicial funding of a new international criminal court, for its direct
judicial appointments and judicial verdicts, those same state powers were
those same countries and people were already simultaneously, funding the already
established ICTY which was issuing at that time, arrest warrants for Bosnian Serbs
under false primary diplomatic pretenses.
The ICTY and ICC is just where it should be for once.
Cornered and backed into and an international wall, scared like a corned animal (and I
bet it reacts in the same way a rabid cornered animal does too in such circumstances).
(Evidence Agaisnt the ICTY)
(Documents: Hague war crimes tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) has destroyed
all material evidence about the monsterous KLA Albanian/KLA organ trade in Kosovo)
I believe strongly that ICYU assocaites murdered former Serb President, Slobodan
Milosevic, tried to murder
me, as well and other Serbs prisoners and presently places , Doctor Radovan Karadzic’s
life in direct danger as well as Ratko Mladic’s life in danger should he be brought there.
The ICTY has no other choice than to halt all further court proceedings against, Doctor
Radovan Karadzic, and others there both serving sentences and awaiting trials.
Miss JIll Louise Starr (The UN Security Council has no choice but to act on this now).
I accuse the Hague ICTY war crimes tribunal of attempted assassination on my life and
others, contempt of court and obstruction of international justice and "international
witness tampering" in complicity with Richard Holbrook and Bill Clinton (Former US
President of the USA) as well as political playersin Spain and the Netherlands .
I represented the state interests' of the Former Yugoslavia, in Darko Trifunovic’s
absence in those meetings and I am proud to undertake this effort on Serbia’s behalf.
United States :
We’ve all become closely acquainted with the concepts of impunity, international law, social justice, and both licit and illicit equity within the framework of judiciary constructs.
And as such, I’ve been sitting all alone here in my room for seemingly endless years, merely contemplating these and other questions crucially important to the conceptual role of international criminal justice:
1) Many news media presenters argue certain leaders of political parties and organized crime syndications are “arrogant,” for believing they themselves are above the rule of law.
However, the award for winning the Olympic Gold Metal of being ‘Mother of All Arrogance’ has just be captured by Hague’s Highest Legal Entity, the newly constructed International Criminal Court.
2) This entity shamelessly and explicity proclaims its own impunity from international justice while increasing its push moving forward in prosecuting others for identical crimes itself commits. It flaunts its diplomatic immunity as if it were the President of the most powerful country on earth. Claiming to rival the powers of the Queen of England and the Holy See.
- icc1.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:27 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
126k View Download
- icc2.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:27 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
169k View Download
- icc3.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
133k View Download
- icc4.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
159k View Download
- icc5.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
172k View Download
- icc6.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
168k View Download
- icc7.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
172k View Download
- icc88.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:28 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
157k View Download
- icc9.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
158k View Download
- iccanada1.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
110k View Download
- iccanada2.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
149k View Download
- iccanada3.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
179k View Download
- icclast1.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
75k View Download
- iccolumbia1.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:29 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
167k View Download
- iccolumbia2.jpg - on Oct 31, 2009 7:30 PM by Jill Starr (version 1) Remove
198k View Download
Attach a file: