Knee deep in student essays and slightly brain addled and woozy from fragments and comma splices, I lean on the promo of all things me today as my blog. I'm sorry, but it's time, and I know you will forgive me and click liberally on all things more and more me as the blog goes on. Please spread the word to all of your 4 million friends and relatives. Thank you in advance for your delightful support of, yes, all things me.
1. The rest of my manuscripts not yet or ever published are on Kindle for your perusal. I know you would love to read my unpublished works. Good for breakfast, bedtime, and other small room reading.
2. A few of the same manuscripts are also on scribd.com. Even cheaper than the 2.99 on Kindle (i.e., free).
3. I am teaching a kick ass romance novel writing class starting July 7th for UCLA Extension. Summer quarter sign ups have already started, and I would love to see you there. Of course, it's online, but you know what I mean.
4. Pre-orders for the mass market version of Being With Him are also being happily accepted at a variety of online sources.
5. There is still time to sign up for Lost Coast Writing Retreat. This sounds pretty cool, though I am looking into buying a new sleeping bag because of it. I haven't been camping in about 10 years, and while I will be in a cabin, I know I am camping. They can't fool me.
I am sure there is more I should be promoting, but I've got to go back to the essays about the family. I'm hoping I will still know what one is when I emerge from the words.
Thank you for reading. And I mean that.
Causes Jessica Inclan Supports
Women for Women International Goodwill Industries Lindsey Wildlife Museum Freecycle.org