Here are some comments on my political commentaries:
CommonDreams, MP3, The Democratic Daily, etc.
- “You made this English professor laugh out loud. A+”
-- Lisa in Ohio
“I ain’t totally buying it but I’ve never heard this perspective expressed so well.”
“That was absolutely inspiring and great to read. That really is this election...elequently written. I wish all voters could see what this is all about. Thank you for that post!”
- “I'm very impressed! Easy to digest yet makes a clear case in point why people should choose John Edwards. May I have your permission to share this with others via e-mail?”
- “Excellent Analysis & Argument”
- “ You need to get out there and tell it to the democrats who are undecided or who are leaning toward the "celebrity candidates."... People need to reflect on this.”
- “Perceptive, great analysis. Especially of the Meteor. On occasion I'd pick up on an odd circularity in O's interaction with the audience but it was subliminal. You've put it into words quite well. Thanks.”
- “ Great write. Thank you! Can you get that posted on the internet sites like Washington Post, NYTime, and the like?”
--Voice of Reason
- “Hank Edson Rally the Supporters! This is a great talent! Run to the front and pull JRE to victory.”
- “Exceptionally good post, Hank. Please, if you haven't already, consider shortening it up and sending it to your local papers-if you haven't already done so.”
- “This is so right on the money. Please submit it to newspapers and news magazines.”
- “Hank Edson, may I forward/ share your SUPERB Article please with friends please?”
“Excellent article. I agree.”
On “Fire Robert Novak!”
- “Makes you want to take America by the shoulders and shake hard until it starts paying attention.”
"This is a solid and very well written blog. I'm glad to have discovered it."
- “Thank you Hank Edson! It’s nice to know that the authors of these CD articles do sometimes take note of comments, and in this case, address the issues raised.”
- “A huge thanks and proper respects to Hank Edson for this “follow-up” article. He spoke, we listened. Then WE spoke, and HE listened. I had almost forgot that could happen in amurdica absurdica 2007. Yes, thanks, Hank.”
- "Great written blog. I found you on mybloglog, very nice blog."
- “Send each of your Senators and Congressmen a copy of this article with the question, ‘WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS,TODAY ??? I, A CITIZEN OF YOUR CONSTITUENCY, WOULD LIKE AN IMMEDIATE REPLY!’ Repeat the same message the next day, and the next, and the next.. etc…”
- “Mr. Edson: A great piece of research. I even saw a few new names and new revelations; this is not a mere re-hash of earlier articles. I have sent this must-read article to the editor of the St. Petersburg Times.”
- “Hank Edson: a brilliant article, thanks for your hard work.”
- “Thank you Hank Edson for making this cohesive case.”
- “It’s a sad state of affairs in our democracy(?) when an excellent article like this one by Hank Edson has to be thought of as groundbreaking information not even considered by Democrats in Congress.”
The answer does not lie in the rejection of the machine, but rather in the humanization of man.”
I am an activist, author and attorney based in San Francisco with several years experience as a public school teacher. You may purchase my books, The Declaration of the Democratic Worldview, A Brave New Worldview, Radical Equality, and The Deer at http://...