You can turn your dream of writing a book into a reality. Packed full of encouragement, ideas, and inspiration to get you going and keep you moving, The Write Way guides you through writing your book and putting together a proposal that will help you get your book published. Inside these pages, you'll learn how to:
* Write from your heart and find your voice;
* Listen to the muse in your mind;
* Develop and enhance your manuscript by looking inside your ideas and seeing what your imagination is showing you;
* Create a workable outline and structure that will show you the way to writing your manuscript;
* Let your words speak for themselves;
* Do market research to target the appropriate publishers for your book or find the right literary agent;
* Write a perfect book proposal that will greatly improve your chances of getting your book published; and
* Understand and negotiate a book contract.
Gloria Chadwick is the author of twenty-nine books. She was a literary agent for six years and has been an independent publisher for the past seventeen years. She teaches writing workshops and facilitates a writing group, helping writers get their books published.
"As a literary agent, I tell writers: 'Write from the heart.' Gloria Chadwick embodies these words in her book. She offers powerful, practical advice that every writer, from beginner to professional, can use in every phase of the publishing process. Rarely have I seen the key elements of writing a book and getting it published so clearly explained. It's all here--everything a writer needs from start to finish. Ms. Chadwick is clearly a pro in the know; I heartily recommend her book as a unique and indispensable resource for novice and veteran writers alike." -- Bob Silverstein, Quicksilver Books, Literary Agents.
For more information about writing a book proposal and getting your book published, please visit my Writer's Workshop on the web.