- Born in Iran Country in the province of Fars in 1977 – and now resident in Qom city- Professor of Islamic Jurisprudence and Psychology and Calligraphy- Fluent in English with working knowledge of French & Arabic- Manager of translation department of Porch of Wisdom Cultural Institute in Qom- Scientific Manager of Ayatollah Mahdi Hadavi’s Isteftaat (seeking legal advice)- Finished a course of study in Howza (from 1993 up to now)- Some of my great scholars in Howza are: Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi, Ayatollah Hadavi, Ayatollah Kaboli, Professor Ibrahimi, Jafar rusta, Nazari Monfared, and … In English: Professor Ibrahimgol, Teimouri, Khazani and …. In French: Hoseini and In Calligraphy: Professor Sheikh Mohammadi (The professor of Persian style of writing used in lithography), A’arabi (the professor of cursive writing) and….
Personal profileLike the others who have a variety of problems such as economical issues and … I have been trying my best to be successful in every aspect of my personal affairs and life. In accordance with that issue, having the alacrity soul, appropriate ethic, observing the code of ethic sufficiently, compromising in social relationship, responsible in the whole burden hardships, and finally by the helping of God, I have everything that each Shia person must be have.
Scientific and educational capabilityAfter graduate the classic study I came at the seminary (Hawzah). During 5 years I graduate 6 level of the course of study and to continue the rest of it I came in Qom city in 75-76. At the end of year 79 I finished the level 10 and then I participated at the grand ayatollah Makarem Shirazi and Mahdi Hadavi Tehrani’s classes of Kharije Usul and Fiqh up to now.
Scientific and investigated activitiesAnswering of more than 270 Islamic questions in the website that is pro references to answering the Islamic questions and dubious should be noted.Some of my scientific articles that are promulgated on the pro references of answering the Islamic questions like ‘www.Islamquest.net’ are as follow:1. Index: The rule of apostasy in Islam (Number 3175, (site: 4152))
2. Index: Participating in Gold-quest activity (Number 3295 (site: 3574)) “translated to Arabic”
3. Index: Welayat (Authority and Governance) in Tashri’e and on Tashri’e (number 3305 (site: 5200))
4. Index: Khums (quintuple) of account for going to Hajj (number 3311 (site: 5888))
5. Index: Transmitted the Siyadat through the Mother (number 3380 (site: 3628)) “translated to Arabic”
6. Index: fearing of the hereafter and its events (number 3384 (site: 3632))
7. Index: The permit’s father in temporary marriage (number 3411 (site: 3662))
8. Index: Reverting of Hibeh (gift) that is for wife (number 3424 (site: 3989)). “Translated to Arabic”
9. Index: Returning The Fadak to his Imam Ali children by him during his vicarage (number 3425 (site: 4214)). “Translated to English and Turkish”
10. Index: Helping other Islamic country (number 3426 (site: 5865)).
11. and ...
FavoritesLearning forging language specially English, French and … was one of my abundant favorites that I’ve been eagerly waiting for this opportunity until the God bestow his great merciful to me that I fluent in English language with working knowledge of Arabic and learning French up to now.Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic, Psychology, art, and ... issues
agent for the www.Islamquest.net and web manager of Ravaq Hekmat institute
© 2014 Red Room Omnimedia Corporation. All rights reserved.