Gold Medal Grandparenting is a revolutionary way for you to have a great relationship with your grandchildren and to have a great quality of life at the same time.
Here's what's great about being a Gold Medal Grandparent:
1. Create an amazing relationship with your grandkids so you can have fun, learn and grow together, and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime
2. As your grandchild grows up and faces challenges at every stage, you’ll be there to guide them and support their parents, to mentor them, to share the benefit of your experience, so they can navigate all of those changes…so they can become healthy, self-sufficient kids, with huge amounts of self esteem, and able to reach all of their goals and learn from their mistakes.
3. You can impact your grandchildren’s ability to learn and their lifelong successes, including: education, employment, personal relationships, social status, life satisfaction and financial security… just by being a great role model
4. Share experiences and adventures will help you feel young, engaged, and joyful…with more energy, curiosity, and creativity than you thought possible…so you can be as vibrant in your 80s, as you were in your 30s with a sharp mind – independent and self-sufficient.
5. Get started right away, to help your grandkids grow into and be thriving, fulfilled, happy teenagers and adults...so you can see them standing at the altar, living a great life, having enough money and security, and giving you great grandchildren...and an opportunity to be a Gold Medal (Great) Grandparent.
If you'd like to be part of a free seminar On Tuesday, May 1st, at 6:30pm (ET) please click here. http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=28804134
You can participate by phone or by the web.
There will be a replay available if you can't make the live call.