Ernie J. Zelinski provides "retirement wisdom that you won’t get from your financial advisor". The advises range from “move to a college town” to “plant your get-a-life tree and watch it grow and grow”. But the real enjoyment comes from the cartoons, and the retirement quotes such as, “the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time”.
Top 7 Reasons to Buy and Read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
1. Many retirement columnists and retirement seminar presenters have ranted and raved about this book. For instance, retirement columnist Nancy Paradis of the St. Petersburg Times in Florida advises, "Get this book if you look forward to a retirement with 'zing.' "
2. With it's great title and the inspirational subtile, this book makes the perfect gift for the soon-to-be retired friend or for the person retiring at the office.
3. You agree that "Retirement is the beginning of life, not the end."
4. You have put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
5. You want to generate great purpose in your entire retirement life with meaningful, creative pursuits.
6. You like finding extremely useful information about retirement such as The Get-a-Life Tree that you won't find in any other book, but which is acclaimed by people who have read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free.
7. Above all, you want to make your retirement years the best years of your life.
- From the National Post
"To be sure, retirement books are a glutted field, but most focus on money and financial planning. They view the finish line as the last day of employment. That's where How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free begins."
- Jonathan Chevreau, Retirement Columnist, National Post
Over 110,000 Copies Sold
Published in 9 Different Languages
Purchase How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free before you submit your retirement letter with this direct link:
- Retirement Sayings on The Retirement Quotes Café
- Jobs During Retirement at The Real Success Resource Center
- Free Retirement Speech on The Retirement Speeches Café
- 1001 Ways to Retire Happy
- Retirement Quotes at The Joy of Not Working
- Retirement Articles by Ernie Zelinski
- Author Ernie Zelinski on You Publish