With a focus on the non-financial aspects of retirement, How to Retire Happy, Wild and Free by Ernie J. Zelinski explores the myriad choices and decisions that retirees are all confronted with in living out their retirement lives. Easy to read and well laid out, the best-selling non-financial retirement book on Amazon.com emphasizes retirement planning long before you enjoy being retired, happy, and free. How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free is a provocative, entertaining, down-to-earth, and tremendously inspiring book that will help you get more joy and satisfaction out of all your retirement activities.
Although largely ignored by the media, How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free has already sold over 150,000 copies and has been published in 8 foreign languages since it was released.
What's more, go to Amazon.com and type "retirement" into the search feature. You will see that How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free appears in the number 1 position — out of over 14,000 listings for retirement books! Not bad, wouldn't you say, for a book that was rejected by 35 publishers? Of course, word-of-mouth advertising is the most powerful force when you have the best retirement book in the world.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy and Read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
1. You are ready to claim your freedom from corporate life.
2. You want to follow your retirement dreams instead of someone else's.
3. As a spiritually and highly evolved human being you know that how to enjoy life to its fullest is much more important for creating an active, satisfying, and happy retirement than how much money you have saved.
4. Many retirement columnists and retirement seminar presenters have ranted and raved about this retirement book, chock full of great wisdom and retirement quotes. For instance, retirement columnist Nancy Paradis of the St. Petersburg Times in Florida advises, "Get this book if you look forward to a retirement with 'zing.' "
5. With it's great title and the inspirational subtile, this book makes the perfect gift for the soon-to-be retired friend or for the person retiring at the office.
6. You agree that "Retirement is the beginning of life, not the end."
7. You have put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
8. You want to generate great purpose in your entire retirement life with meaningful, creative pursuits.
9. You like finding extremely useful information about retirement such as The Get-a-Life Tree that you won't find in any other book, but which is acclaimed by people who have read How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free.
10. Above all, you want to make your retirement years the best years of your life.
- From the National Post
"To be sure, retirement books are a glutted field, but most focus on money and financial planning. They view the finish line as the last day of employment. That's where How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free begins."
- Jonathan Chevreau, Retirement Columnist, National Post
- Over 150,000 Copies Sold and Published in 8 Foreign Languages
- The Author of This Book Promises You . . . This!
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free reveals the secrets to a happy retirement like no other retirement book or career book does. This is the reason it is the bestselling non-financial retirement book on Amazon.com. So often, the secrets to happiness are all around us, but it isn't until much later that we realize their significance. How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free reveals the 'invisible' secrets to you and opens doorways to your retirement future that will otherwise stay locked up until it is too late. Purchase How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free on Amazon.com with this direct link: