I received this e-mail:
- Subject: Possible Speaking Engagement
- Mr. Zelinski:
- At NettWorth Financial Group, you are regarded as somewhat of a celebrity. All of our Representatives have read your book, How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free.
- We now make it a practice to give this book out to our clients on every financial planning appointment. We would love the opportunity to speak with you about a speaking engagement at our fall conference in Dallas, TX. The dates for this conference are September 17 & 18, 2008. We would like to discuss what it would take to get you to our conference, what type of presentation you would like to do and the logistics involved.
- Our President of Field Operations would like the opportunity to contact you directly to discuss this possibility. Please let me know how we may contact you. Thank you,
- Donna Castleberry
- NettWorth Financial Group
- Director of Rep Services
I have since spoken to the President of Field Operations at Nettworth Financial Group and found out that they have purchased over 1,000 copies of How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get From Your Financial Adviser.
Nettworth Financial Group is considering bringing me to Dallas as a keynote speaker.
This will be a great place to tune up my speech making abilities for the speech that I have to make about The Joy of Not Working in Istanbul
Even The U.S. State Dept Likes The Joy of Not Working
This short review of The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed, and Overworked comes from the United States Department of State.
- "A delightful indictment of workaholism and ways to counteract it. The author views unemployment as a true test of who one really is." - U.S. Department of State Book Reviews
- Check out:
- Ernie Zelinski and Jack Canfield Photo
- Leslie Nielsen and Ernie Zelinski Photo