This is a lighthearted yet tough-love course in advanced Spiritual philosophy. This is not just another metaphysical fad or more New Age hype. In fact, this pragmatic book is an entertaining antidote to the spiritual-practice-of-the-month syndrome. It offers direction and inspiration to serious seekers who are ready to exchange their super-natural fantasies of myths, magic, and miracles for an actual spiritual reality.
Doyle gives an overview of the book:
In this book you will discover:
● Which of the first five stages of philosophical growth you may be stuck in.
● How faith is the opposite of enlightenment and why it could be holding you back.
● How most all of your philosophical beliefs may be obstructing your spiritual growth.
● How the majority of spiritual seekers are practicing the Tao of belief upgrading.
● Why your philosophical growth is completely separate from your spiritual growth.
● What is the most accurate criteria you can use to evaluate your spiritual status.
● Why learning to love holistically may be the only spiritual lesson that you need to focus on.
● Why relationships, and not your philosophies, are your ultimate spiritual path.
● How you can genuinely revere the spiritual status of people of all philosophies
and religions, including: humanists, agnostics, atheists, and even Satanists
I have spent most all of my life acutely focused on my spiritual growth. My search for truth has been more important to me than my education, career, family, and material security. I have authored three books. I am professional sexual assult counselor, mediator, and Neuro-...