The Great Exploitation Proliferation Chapter 27
This is the last chapter dealing with corporations. I left off talking about the “dead peasants” clause that you may find in an employee’s files that work for corporations such as AT&T, Citibank, Bank of America and a host of other American corporations. Yet, Americans apply for these jobs and gladly go to work for the corporate elite, even though they are referred to as peasants!
I’m simply going to have a heart to heart with you. I had a pretty decent weekend and the highlight of it was a documentary I saw at the International Film Festival in Huntington, WV. It premiered at the historical Keith Albee and was entitled: Flow: For the Love of Water. I wasn't totally sold on all the politics surrounding the film, however, the facts where startling. I had been so critical about my own country and for the first time… I got a taste of modern day corporate scandals running rapid in Europe. It’s not a secret that in the East water for the most part has been privatized. Even the powers that be have attempted to regulate villagers who created inventions to harvest and filter rain fall. This “water shortage” propaganda is worldwide. I can see why the top 6 corporations in the water industry in Europe have made an attempt to control the world’s water supply through world banks. Why? It’s simple, with America being a “super power” based on its nuclear technological advantage, who can survive without water? The earth is not designed for shortage. It recycles itself without man’s intervention. What this is man’s attempt to change the currency of water into money. Wars are fought of 30% of what the earth is being land. Man has just come up with a scheme to fight over the other 70% which is water. The arrogance and sickening pride of man would probably compel him to fight for heaven even the though the vast expanse of what heaven and the universe is infinitely beyond him.
The same reasons that Native Americans/Indians didn’t get along with Europeans/Anglo-Saxons in the first place, is the reasons that many protest today. Who will police man’s efforts to control natural resources and barter them all to meet the value of printed paper? The premise behind Native American’s philosophy is that natural resources were not manmade and therefore man can’t take ownership of nature. This is madness. Yet corporate greed is like a blazing inferno consuming everything in its wake. The first to be burned up is of course the dead peasants.
Causes Doug Brooks Supports
Freedom Writer's Foundation, NAACP, Freedom of religion