Hate your job? Ready to quit? Is your boss is a flaming jerk? Think you have a lawsuit?
You are facing a crucial career moment. Mistakes will cost you dearly.
Stand Up For Yourself Without Getting Fired provides answers to these vital questions and more:
- What Does it Mean If I Sign A Paper Saying I’m a Contractor, Not an Employee?
- Am I Exempt From Overtime?
- I’m Entitled to Breaks, Right?
- My Boss Is Creating a Hostile Environment. Can I Sue?
- I Think I’m About to Be Laid Off. How Do I Prepare?
Whether you’re a recent grad entering the workforce or an almost-retiree; newly employed or laid off after 20 years; gay or married with kids; janitor or CEO . . . buy this book if you want specific and relevant advice to help turn those bad situations around or decide to sue the bastards.