It is an age Old question what love is. However, many writers, philosophers and scientists have described it according to their views.
Simply, world knows love has many idioms that’s why this humble word has no perfect definition and cannot be described properly. It is just like a puzzle to everyone to know it deeply but my consent as I ever write_ sacrifice, thy name is love. Love should be pure and pious; real and refined but it should be accepted that love starts from emotions and end after the physical relation. After that again this process starts because of NGH in scientific view. Protein molecule know as the Nerve Growth Factor (NGH) has high level when people first fall in love but these return to previous levels after one year. You can take it as a fresh continuation of love. Here, subject of discussion arises what love actually is! It is either emotional touch or satisfaction of physical pleasure.
Both relations whether emotional or physical are the parts of the love but having different platform. Thinking from close quarters, we find love is incomplete without both pleasures but when we talk about physical pleasure separately without emotions, it comes in a level of rape that starts from lust and come to an end of satisfaction of sexual tension.
My theory about love says, “An experience very sweet but of strange feeling that increases the affection and attachment for another person by any person is known as love. Love itself involves caring without unreasoned passion and selfishness.”
I think this definition is slightly perfect but after falling in love, your bundle of expectations and emotions for the partner starts increasing day by day due to the reason of chemical reactions or chemical releasing in mind while thinking deeply. When people fall in love, releasing chemicals name pheromones, serotonin, norepinephine and dopamine effects on the pleasure center of the mind and these chemicals are responsible for the mental agitation, inetiquette sleep, loss of willingness, loss of appetite and palpitations. These symptoms make your health down and disadvantage of these side effects make the person aimless and his mind strongly immunizes for getting the love of the partner anyhow. It increases jealousy and furthermore also the base of crime because of psychological disorder when vehement feeling of excitement comes into his mind.
After falling in love, we want to fulfill three desires:
1. Romantic Desires: Another meaning of romance is loyalty in misfortune. In romance, we show our energy. Romance is the way in which we make our relation strong using magnetic form of emotions with variety of different feelings and attitudes. It means tenderly caring.
2. Lust: Last platform of love. When anyone franticly makes the physical relation and shows masculinity or sexual power. Testosterone and estrogen chemicals released to make the man lusty.
3. Attachment: Attachment means making relation with anyone including promise of marriage while providing family security. Children come in this category. It is a bond that promotes relationship till death due to the higher levels of the chemical Oxytocin and vasopressin.
Well! Love is of two types:
1. Generic: It is also known as either impersonal love or generic pleasure. Any person comes on the podium of generic pleasure when he loves devotion to humanity, his principles, pets, country, states, food and materialistic objects. However, if sexual passion involves in this pleasure, this condition or mania is known as paraphilia (sexual passion comes in ‘Personal Reference love’ is known as paraphilia).
2. Interpersonal: It refers to love between human beings. Psychological disorder in interpersonal love or attraction is known as erotomania. Interpersonal attraction is of four types:-
a) Romantic Love: Romantic love means courtly love. Overwhelming attraction for the partner. When strange feelings or different feelings break the circumference of normal feelings with intimacy as well as slightly passion involves for the person that attracts you, is known as romantic love.
b) Familial Love: Love to father, mother, brother and sister. It means love to family members where sexual desires do not involve.
c) Religious Love: Humanity, Sympathy for the poor and believe in God. Feeling in man to achieve ultimate goal is the foundation of religious love.
d) Fraternal Love: Love of brotherhood and sisterhood. Example: people take oath ‘all are my brothers and sisters’. Brother-Sister relationship not by blood is the category of fraternal love.
Now, we talk about components of love. These components are Intimacy, Consignment, Sexual Love and Caring. Intimacy defines when two intrinsic friends share all types of secretes of personal lives. Companiate love is an affection and feeling of intimacy. Consignment is the bond between partners to make the relationship permanently true. Sexual Love means unreasoned passion without positive relationship growth. Caring means to be cautious about the expectations and responsibilities of the partner without any prejudice.