How to Win a Fight with a Conservative and How to Win a Fight with a Liberal are the ultimate survival guides for anyone who's ever fantasized about smacking sense into a delusional adversary, but never learned to land a proper punch.
With the 2008 presidential election approaching, these irreverent yet practical handbooks provide all the cunning strategies, damning facts and merciless ridicule necessary to help liberals and conservative duke it out.
How to Win a Fight with a Conservative shows liberals how to:
• Detect right-wing lies, propaganda, and general BS
• Avoid the 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective Partisans
• Fend off ideological undesirables, including pesky family members
• Mock members of the Conservative Hall of Shame
• Make kick-ass arguments on issues ranging from global warming to Iraq
How to Win a Fight with a Liberal advises conservatives how to:
• Obey the 10 Commandments of Partisan Warfare
• Ridicule residents of the Liberal Hall of Shame
• Insults liberals in 27,000 possible ways
• Make kick-ass arguments on issues ranging from taxes to terrorism
• And much, much more...