.. a page from a month or so ago ..
I am turning a milestone of age tomorrow – June 11, 2011 – somehow I realize maybe my best number to beat is 11 – why?
- Born on 11th of June – of course I was born
- Year 2011 – early this year I decided to start fresh, that I will make this year my moment of renewal.
- Year 2011 – the year when I officially re-joined the hotel industry! My one true professional calling – have been away for a good few years and it’s so nice to be back and apparently i still have it! woot!
- Am part of HWH Batch 111 – which made me realize that my time as a so-so believer is officially over ( a day at a time Lord, a day at a time)
- HWH Batch 111 on May 11 – something wonderful happened to me :)
- June 11, 2011 – celebrating my 34th with my one and only Liit and we are in Cebu – a special place where I have so many fond childhood memories of.
- 11th year – cutting the ties of being helpless, weak and disadvantage, am claiming that I am so ready for a more positive change in my life. I am done with being sorry for myself, I am done with being and holding on to the whatever hurt in the past – life goes on and I must not deny my complete healing.
Ah so many great things that have happened to me over the last few years of my life. I realize that I was a ninny for saying that I regret certain things; that I spent so much energy being aloof and being hard on myself – that I failed to see all the great things in my life that have carried me through – sure I acknowledge them but, I never did come to see the big picture that: I AM BLESSED.
So, I am to turn 34 in a few hours – and I am looking forward to this time coming to me – for I am:
- Embracing life better
- I am renewing my faith, appreciating the small seed of love for God that my Mama instilled in me, and it’s my turn to nurture it and make it grow :D
- Am looking at my daughter at a very different loving light now – I have a bigger responsibility than ever.
- I know that time heals all wounds but God will heal my relationship and bring it to order :D
- I am seeing the people that God has blessed me with in a much higher light (I have Family and I am humbled by so much love and favour that my family has given me – what more can I ask for?)
- I have a better relationship with my Mom
- I can have a stronger relationship and friendship with my Siblings (Ate has learned a great deal from the Sister and the Bro and without them, I could not have carried on)
- I am learning and re-learning things
- I am embracing my true calling and purpose
- I am laughing out loud more (gosh, Kulasa days over!!!)
- I am renewing friendships with people that all along have my best interest to heart
- I am kinder to myself
- I am managing myself better ( i still go spastic ballistic and say EGR!! but i know i will overcome!)
- I learned and am still further learning the power of forgiveness
- I learned that my gifts are from the Lord and they are not bad, they have a purpose (I know I will know in due time)
- I found out that I can mend my broken heart
- I am embracing my uniqueness as a person
- Am looking forward to stronger friendships with new people in my life
- That I am not made out of stone – I am weak but it is perfectly alright
- I have rekindled my passion to write – thank you Lord for the words, for the pictures that you paint for me and for giving me the gift of vowel sounds
I’ve said this over – I am truly happy – nothing is perfect, things still go wrong but, I am happy – compared through the years past, this year, even if the storms seem bigger, I am happy. My heart is happy and I feel it. I am more secure with myself than ever – that blessings will come but to change my life and have this chance to change it is the best thing ever.
I have a very long road ahead but I am not afraid. I’m not so afraid anymore.